The benefits of EBAA membership extend to all the members of your staff. As a result, your staff receive access to a wide variety of members-only content and resources.
- Our monthly e-newsletter, Insight
- Our bi-weekly e-newsletter that highlights advocacy, regulatory and legislative topics, The Focal Point
- Alerts on new events, opportunities, and information relevant to eye banking and corneal transplantation
- Member pricing and discounts on products, events, and services
- Access to free resources on eyeLEARN and restoresight.org
- Updates on Legislative and Regulatory Issues
- Complimentary access to EBAA Medical Standards and Advisories
- Annual Statistical Report on eye banking and corneal transplantation
- Eligibility to Serve on EBAA Committees (Call for Committee Service will open in Winter 2020)
- Eligibility to apply for EBAA Grants and other funding opportunities
- Opportunities to present to EBAA members
To grant access to all of these great benefits, we will need to add your staff to our database. Please complete the form below with your staff members’ information; we’ll contact your staff with additional information about accessing member resources after they have been added to the database.