EBAA is seeking members to serve on the Board of Directors for the 2022-2024 Board term. You will help shape the profession’s future by participating in strategic discussions, establishing EBAA’s policies and governing the association. EBAA-member eye bank staff and Paton Society members are encouraged to apply for service.
Members may nominate themselves or may be nominated by others. Completed nomination forms must be received no later than March 11.
- Speaker of the House
- At-Large Director (three positions open)
- All EBAA-accredited eye bank staff and Paton Society members are eligible to volunteer for Board service
- Two years of service on an EBAA Committee are required to serve on the Board of Directors
- EBAA’s bylaws state that no more than one person from an eye bank can serve on the Board at a given time; this includes Medical Directors and Associate Medical Directors.
- Current Board members seeking re-election must complete this form
- Volunteers should consider the unique value and expertise they can bring to a committee and their ability to participate meaningfully before submitting an application
- All eye bank staff applications require endorsement by their eye bank’s Executive Director or Board Chair
- Candidates will be asked to provide a three-minute video describing their experience and interest in Board service, to be posted to EBAA’s website and to participate in a Town Hall meeting before the Annual Meeting (date TBD)
- Candidates elected to serve on the Board must participate in EBAA’s annual Board Orientation & Training meeting –scheduled for July 22-23 in Chicago
- Call for Volunteers: January 31
- Application Deadline: March 11
- Elections in House of Delegates: June 3