The Patricia Aiken-O’Neill (PAO) Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship to provide funds for an eye bank staff member to attend the EBAA Annual Meeting. EBAA will provide airfare, meeting registration and lodging (up to $2,000) to the recipient. This scholarship honors Patricia Aiken-O’Neill, who served as EBAA President and CEO from 1990-2011.
EBAA will cover the following expenses of the recipient to attend the Annual Meeting (up to $2000).
- Annual Meeting Registration (including Social Event)
- Nominees must be employed at least part-time at an EBAA member eye bank.
- Nominations must be made by the eye bank’s Executive Director
- Only one nomination per eye bank may be submitted
- Submit a complete nomination, including a personal statement from the nominee