The Communication Optics Award is presented to individuals or organizations from EBAA member eye banks.
This award recognizes an individual or team from an EBAA member eye bank who shows mastery of storytelling and creativity to advance EBAA’s mission to restore sight worldwide and demonstrates ongoing dedication to and excellence in spreading awareness and highlighting the gift of sight and its impact.
- The nominee must be an individual or team from an EBAA member eye bank who has shown mastery of storytelling in effort to advance EBAA’s mission to restore sight worldwide.
- The nominee should demonstrate ongoing dedication to and excellence in spreading awareness about corneal donation and transplantation.
- Emphasis placed on nominees who use creativity and imagination in new and compelling ways to highlight the gift of sight and its impact.
- EBAA will provide the awardee with one complimentary Annual Meeting registration (if a team is selected – only one free registration will be provided), the award, a press release, and coverage in the EBAA Year in Review and the Insight e-newsletter.
- Recipient should be present at the Annual Meeting to receive the award.
Nomination Deadline: March 8
Communications Optics Award Nomination Form
2023 Communication Optics Award Recipient: