Crystal Cornea Award
This award is presented to individuals or organizations whose work helps the eye bank community give the gift of sight. The Crystal Cornea Award is presented during the EBAA Annual Meeting or another appropriate venue and is awarded to media organizations, lawmakers, or individuals for outstanding contributions through creative design, speaking, writing, publishing or airing information that advances cornea donation and the mission of EBAA.
Congratulations to the 2017 Crystal Cornea Award recipient:
The submission deadline for the 2017 Crystal Cornea Award has passed.
- Nominations must be made by Executive Directors and/or Medical Directors of member eye banks for a media organization, lawmaker, or individuals who has been influential in promoting cornea donation, the mission of EBAA, or the importance of the gift of sight.
- Written recommendations must be submitted to EBAA
- Eligible recipients include:
- Media Organizations (Electronic or Print)
- Lawmakers (National or Statewide)
- Individuals: for their efforts to produce positive media coverage
- The Executive Committee will review nominations and select the recipient