Congratulations on being invited to present your research at the 2023 Scientific Symposium. In order to help with your preparation, we have provided details about the event below.
- Date: Saturday, June 24, 2022
- Time: 8:15 AM – 12:00 PM
- Hotel: Fairmont Dallas
- Room: Regency Ballroom
- Audience: 300 – 350 Eye Bankers and Ophthalmologists
Equipment and Room Set-up:
- PC or Mac
- Slide Changer with Pointer
- Confidence Monitor
- Two Presentation Screens
- Podium with Microphone
- Timer (10 minutes for presentation, 3 minutes for Q&A)
- Moderators Seated on Stage at Table
- Speakers must be registered for the event. To register for the 2023 EBAA Annual Meeting, click here.
- Speakers will be given 10 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for Q&A.
- During the Q&A session for the speaker before you, please make your way to the front of the room on the side, so that you are ready to take the stage.
- Videos can be used.
- Presentation notes will not be visible.
- Presentations are due Monday, June 12. (Dropbox invitations will be sent to each speaker for upload)
- Slides must be formatted for 16:9 (wide screen). EBAA PowerPoint Template
- Note: All medical students, residents, eye bankers, and individuals in a corneal fellowship are eligible for the Best Paper of Session Award, The award will be announced during the end of the session, if you are eligible for the award, please be sure to be in the meeting room toward the front of the room at that time. The recipient of the award will receive a plaque as well as a monetary award; the engraved plaque will be sent following the program.
If you have any questions about this information, please contact Stacey Gardner.