The EBAA Annual Meeting, with an attendance of more than 350 eye bank executives, hospital development coordinators, ophthalmologists, and technicians, is the ideal venue for companies to promote their products and services.
Each Registration Includes:
- Meeting Access: Exhibitors may attend all educational sessions.
- Exhibit Hall Presence: Exhibitors receive one six-foot table in our Exhibit Hall, site of two breakfasts, two lunches, one reception, and one break. NOTE: New in 2024, we are allowing exhibitors to stay through breakfast on Saturday morning, if they choose. This will give them an opportunity to connect with corneal surgeons who may only be getting into town on Friday after many exhibitors have already left.
- Attendee Information: A list of attendee contact information, including email address, will be provided.
- Food & Beverage: Breakfast and lunch on Thursday and Friday and two drink tickets per representative for the Exhibit Hall Reception. Thursday social event tickets and Awards Dinner tickets may be purchased.
- Exposure: Listing in the EBAA Meeting App and website with logo and information. The organization will also be featured in EBAA communications and social media.
- Representatives: Each registration includes badges for two individuals with access to all conference sessions. Badges may be purchased for up to two additional representatives.
These hours are tentative and subject to change.
|Wednesday, June 5|
|12:00 pm – 4:00 pm||Exhibitor Move In|
|5:00 pm – 7:00 pm||Welcome Reception in Exhibit Hall|
|Thursday, June 6|
|7:00 am – 7:50 am||Breakfast in Exhibit Hall|
|12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||Exhibit Hall Open with Lunch|
|3:30 pm – 4:00 pm||Break in Exhibit Hall|
|Friday, June 7|
|7:45 am – 8:45 am||Breakfast in Exhibit Hall|
|11:45 am – 1:00 pm||Exhibit Hall Open with Lunch|
|1:00 pm – 3:00 pm||Exhibitor Move Out (NOTE: Exhibitors may choose to leave their table up through Saturday’s breakfast)|
Exhibitor Registration Fees
|Organization Type||Through April 5||April 6 – May 3|
|EBAA Member Organization||$800||$1,000|
|Non-Member (Non-Profit Organization)||$1,250||$1,500|
|3rd/4th Extra Meeting Badge||$350||$500|
|Thursday Social Event Tickets||$75||$125|
|Annual Dinner and Awards Program Ticket||$125||$150|