Thank you for agreeing to be a speaker at the 2023 EBAA Annual Meeting in Dallas, Texas.
In preparation for the meeting, please review the information below and use the form on this page to submit your bio, headshot, and presentation information. EBAA looks forward to having you present in Dallas in June!
Please complete the form using the button below by April 10, 2023.
EBAA provides a computer, projector and appropriate microphones for the session and room type.
- Format: Microsoft PowerPoint, 16:9 format
- Please use the EBAA PowerPoint Template when creating your presentation.
- Submission Deadline: Monday, June 12, 2023 (NOTE: No changes will be accepted after June 12)
- Submit presentations to EBAA Project Manager, Genevieve Magnuson. If the presentation is too large, a Dropbox folder invitation can be requested.
With permission, EBAA will load your presentation into the meeting app as a PDF. Your speaker bio and headshot, as well as your presentation title and summary is also included in the meeting app.
The EBAA Annual Meeting audience is comprised of eye bank professionals and corneal surgeons. The size of the audience depends on the session.
- General Session: 200-350 attendees
- Concurrent Session: 60-100 attendees
Preparing for Your Presentation
EBAA has Speaker and Moderator Guidelines to help prepare you with some information and tips for speaking at the 2023 Annual Meeting. Please review these documents.