Present at the EBAA Annual Meeting
EBAA is collecting proposals for education topics to be presented during the EBAA 2024 Annual Meeting, June 5-8, 2024 at the Kansas City Loews in Kansas City, MO.
The EBAA 2024 Annual Meeting features keynote presentations, concurrent sessions, workshops, and much more. If you would like to present or you have a suggestion for a topic and speaker that would be of interest to eye bank professionals and/or eye bank Medical Directors, we encourage you to submit a proposal.
Note: If you are interested in submitting a scientific abstract for presentation consideration at the Scientific Symposium, please visit the Call for Abstracts.
The presentations may fit into the following formats:
- 45-minute Keynote Presentation
- 60-minute concurrent session (Single presenter or panel)
- 20-30 minute session as part of a larger workshop (Technical Skills, Donor Development/ Communications, Quality Assurance)
- 15 minute skill sharing presentation
- 10-15 minute presentation on a specific skill, solution, best practices
General Topics of Interest
Topics of focus at the meeting include but are not limited to:
- Donor/Hospital Development
- Funeral Home/ME/Coroner Relationships
- Technical Procedures and Best Practices
- Tissue Evaluation
- Call Center Operations
- Gift of Sight: Donor and Recipient Stories
- Communications/ Marketing/ Public Outreach
- Quality Assurance
- Ocular or Sight Related Information
- Administrative/ HR Issues
- Innovation in Eye Banking
- Emerging Practices in Eye Banking
- Donor Eligibility
- Case Studies
- Best Practices on specific areas of eye banking
- Skill sharing/ demonstrations
Proposal should meet the following requirements:
- Only complete submissions will be considered.
- EBAA reserves the right to change the format of accepted topics (e.g. a topic submitted as a general session may be accepted as concurrent session, topic may be deemed suitable to another format such as webinar, etc.)
- All presenters are expected to pay their own conference registration fee, unless otherwise approved
- Presenters listed in proposal should be aware and have committed to participate if the presentation is accepted
- If accepted, all deadlines must be met. Failure to meet deadlines may result in changes to the program.
- If submitter is on a committee planning education for the Annual Meeting, topic ideas should funnel through the committee as opposed to submitting a proposal using this form.
Presentation Proposals Due: December 8, 2024
Annual Meeting Presentation Proposal
"*" indicates required fields