EBAA is committed to the health and well-being of meeting attendees, exhibitors, staff, and speakers. The following measures are implemented in accordance with regulations set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local health department entities, and the guidance of the EBAA Board of Directors.
Expectations for all meeting participants:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination matching an ID or passport will be required for all participants at the EBAA Annual Meeting. This may be done by providing proof of vaccination prior to the meeting, or by bringing a COVID Vaccination card for EBAA staff to verify at the Registration Desk.
- If you are claiming a vaccine exemption, please be prepared to provide proof for medical, philosophical, or religious exemption and a negative rapid or PCR test, with results from the last 48 hours.
- Current regulations require face masks to be worn indoors and during transportation. All establishments in Baltimore require face masks indoors.
- All meeting participants are expected to observe and engage in recognized preventive actions to help ensure a safe environment, such as frequent handwashing and social distancing when possible.
- Attendees should not attend the meeting if they have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days or if they are concerned that they have been exposed to the virus within the last 14 days and could possibly test positive.
- Should a meeting participant test positive for COVID-19, register a temperature, or become ill during the course of the meeting, they should observe recognized quarantining procedures.
*These guidelines are subject to change. Membership will be notified of any changes.