The EBAA Annual Meeting, with an attendance of over 350 eye bank executives, hospital development coordinators, ophthalmologists and technicians, it is the ideal venue for companies to promote their products and services.
Each Registration Includes:
- Meeting Access: Exhibitors have access to the exhibit hall as well as general and scientific educational sessions.
- Table Information: One 6’x30” skirted table, two chairs, a wastebasket and electrical power. Free-standing displays that are greater than 8 feet in length behind the table cannot be accommodated.
- Attendee Information: The EBAA Meeting App will feature contact information for the attendees and a separate list of attendee contact information, including mailing address and email address will be sent out before and after the meeting.
- Food & Beverage: Two tickets to the Wednesday night social event, breakfast and lunch on Thursday and Friday, and two drink tickets to the Exhibit Hall Reception. Additional social event tickets, or Annual Dinner and Awards Program tickets, may be purchased.
- Exposure: Listing in the EBAA Annual Meeting app and website with logo and information. Your company will also be featured in EBAA’s monthly newletter, Insight, as well as other messaging and social media content.
- Representatives: Each registration includes access and name badges for two individuals. Additional badges may be purchased for up to two additional representatives.
For more details about exhibiting at the EBAA Annual Meeting and for the Audio Visual order form, view the Exhibitor Prospectus.
These hours are tentative and subject to change.
|Wednesday, June 17|
|3:00 pm– 5:00 pm||Exhibitor Move In|
|Thursday, June 18|
|7:00 am – 8:15 am||Breakfast in Exhibit Hall|
|11:00 am– 1:00 pm||Exhibit Hall Open with Lunch|
|5:45 pm – 8:00 pm||EBAA LIVE|
|Friday, June 19|
|7:30 am – 9:00 am||Breakfast in Exhibit Hall|
|12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||Exhibit Hall Open with Lunch|
|1:00 pm – 3:00 pm||Exhibitor Move Out|
Exhibitor Registration Fees:
|Organization Type||Through April 20||After April 20|
|Non-Member (Non-Profit Organization)||$1,000||$1,250|
|3rd Extra Meeting Badge||$250||$350|
|4th Extra Meeting Badge (only four people from any one company can be on the show floor at any one time)||$400||$500|
|Extra Tickets to Wednesday Social Event (2 are provided per company)||$55||$65|
|Annual Dinner and Awards Program Ticket||$150||$200|