Gift of Sight Nomination Information
- Eligible nominees include, but are not limited to: Nurses, Medical Examiners, Funeral Service Professionals, Social Workers, Clergy, Hospital Administrative Personnel and any professionals who have worked to encourage corneal donation.
- Nominations must be made by Executive Directors and/or Medical Directors of member eye banks for a professional associated with their eye bank who has made outstanding contributions to the eye bank, eye banking, and the “Gift of Sight.”
- Previous nominations may be submitted.
- EBAA will provide the awardee with one night of lodging, the award, a press release, and coverage in the EBAA Year in Review and the Insight e-newsletter.
- The submitting eye bank is responsible for all other expenses.
- Recipient must be present at the Annual Meeting to receive the award.
- Salaried eye bank staff or paid outside consultants are not eligible for the award.