FranklinCovey All Access Pass© Plus
The Eye Bank Association of America, the American Association of Tissue Banks, and the Association of Organ Procurement Organizations are partnering together to offer members an opportunity to access the FranklinCovey training library for a low discounted rate. FranklinCovey is a recognized leader in training, content development and thought leadership, developing several proven practices and principles including the well-known program, “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®.” The All Access Pass© Plus program will give participants access to a wide variety of on-demand leadership programs, tools, and resources on the FranklinCovey and Jhana platforms.
The All Access Pass© Plus includes access to FranklinCovey’s entire training library as well as the Jhana platform. Learners will build skills and life-changing habits through self-paced programs, timely content, articles and podcasts. EBAA will work with FranklinCovey to design a program schedule that allows learners to pace themselves effectively to get the most of out the content and the program.
The FranklinCovey training programs highlight four areas of focus: Individual Effectiveness, Execution, Leadership, and Sales.
Featured practices and programs include:
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution
- The 4 Essential Roles of Leadership
- The 6 Critical Practices For Leading a Team
- The 7 Habits for Managers
- Find Out Why: The Key To Successful Innovation
- Leading at the Speed of Trust
- Leading Customer Loyalty
- Unconscious Bias
Included with the pass is access to the Jhana platform, a powerful reference tool for leaders with over 1,400 helpful articles, videos, and bite-sized tips delivered via weekly newsletters.
The program will run for one year, beginning December 7, 2020, and ending November 30, 2021. Registration for the program will close once it is filled, or on November 30.
The fee is $250 per participant for EBAA, AATB, and AOPO Members. Each participant must purchase an individual registration, and registrations on non-transferrable.
Registration includes the following:
- One license to access to the FranklinCovey program library for one year
- One license to access to the Jhana platform and reference tools for one year
- Opportunities to participate in participant led discussions throughout the year
- Access to online workbook activities that can be saved for future reference
Take control of your professional, personal, and leadership development by joining colleagues in the eye, tissue, and organ procurement fields for a well-rounded program that will provide on-demand access to numerous tools, resources, and content that will lead to building new skills, finding solutions to everyday obstacles, and becoming effective leaders.