Thank you for agreeing to be a speaker at the 2022 EBAA Annual Meeting in Baltimore, Maryland.
In preparation for the meeting, please review the information below and use the form on this page to submit your bio, headshot, and presentation information. EBAA looks forward to having you present in Baltimore in June!
Speaker & Presentation Information
Please complete the form using the button below by April 8, 2022.
EBAA will provide a computer, projector and appropriate microphones for the session and room type.
- Format: Microsoft PowerPoint, 16:9 format
- Please use the EBAA PowerPoint Template when creating your presentation (template coming soon).
- Submission Deadline: Wednesday, May 25
- Submit presentations to EBAA Project Manager, Genevieve Magnuson. If the presentation is too large, a Dropbox folder invitation can be requested.
Polling is available! If you are interested in incorporating interactive polling questions into your presentation, please insert a slide with the question and multiple-choice answer options into your PowerPoint presentation in the place where you would like to ask the question. Please notify Genevieve Magnuson if you are planning to poll the audience during your presentation.
With permission, EBAA will load your presentation into the meeting app as a PDF. Your speaker bio and headshot, as well as your presentation title and summary will also be included in the meeting app.
The EBAA Annual Meeting audience will be comprised of eye bank professionals and corneal surgeons. The size of the audience will depend on the session.
- General Session: 200-350 attendees
- Concurrent Session: 60-100 attendees
Preparing for Your Presentation
EBAA has created Speaker and Moderator Guidelines to help provide you with some information and tips to speak at the 2022 Annual Meeting. Please review these documents.