2020 EBAA Annual Meeting: Call for Presentation Proposals
EBAA is collecting proposals for education topics to be presented during the 2020 Annual Meeting, June 17-20, 2020, at the Fairmont Dallas in Dallas, Texas.
During the meeting, there will be keynote presentations, concurrent sessions, workshops, and much more. If you have a suggestion for a topic or speaker, or both, that would be of interest to eye bank professionals and/or eye bank Medical Directors, we encourage you to submit your proposal.
If your topic is selected, you will receive $50 off of your meeting registration and will be entered into a drawing for one of the following:
- One free night stay at the Fairmont Dallas (or voucher for $200 to be used toward food or a spa treatment/service)
- One free registration for the 2020 Annual Meeting.
Contribute to the meeting of the year for eye bank professionals and eye bank Medical Directors; submit a proposal today!
The presentations may fit into the following formats:
- 45-minute Keynote Presentation
- 60-minute concurrent session (Single presenter or panel)
- 90 minute concurrent session (single presenter or panel)
- 20-30 minute session as part of a larger workshop (Technical Skills, Donor Development, Quality Assurance)
- 30 minute skill sharing presentation
- 10-minute presentation on a specific skill, solution, best practice
General Topics of Interest
Topics of focus at the meeting include but are not limited to:
- Donor/Hospital Development
- Funeral Home/ME/Coroner Relationships
- Technical Procedures and Best Practices
- Tissue Evaluation
- Call Center Operations
- Gift of Sight: Donor and Recipient Stories
- Communications/ Marketing/ Public Outreach
- Quality Assurance
- Ocular or Sight Related Information
- Administrative/ HR Issues
- Innovation in Eye Banking
- Emerging Practices in Eye Banking
- Donor Eligibility
- Case Studies
- Best Practices on specific areas of eye banking
- Skill sharing/ demonstrations
Proposal should meet the following requirements:
- Only complete submissions will be considered.
- EBAA reserves the right to change the format of accepted topics (e.g. a topic submitted as a general session may be accepted as concurrent session, topic may be deemed suitable to another format such as webinar, etc.)
- All presenters are expected to pay their own travel costs, hotel accommodations, and the conference registration fee, unless otherwise approved
- Presenters listed in proposal should be aware and have committed to participate if the presentation is accepted
- If accepted, all deadlines must be met. Failure to meet deadlines may result in changes to the program.
Presentation Proposals Due Monday, November 25.